INSURANCE AGENCY NETWORK?
IAN understands the challenges Nationwide Insurance Exclusive Agents are facing on the “Road to Independence” and has created the most extensive “Guide for Independence” available today that goes into extensive detail of all the needs, major challenges, road bumps and detours that Independent Agents face daily and what Nationwide EA Agents will run into traveling the Road to Independence.
IAN has spent countless hours of research, discussions and negotiations identifying the Technology Vendors that can and will provide the products, services and guidance necessary to navigate and continue to succeed as an Independent Agent and transition to Independence for Exclusive agents.
IAN has created great relationships with many of these leading Insurance Technology vendors, some of which now offer exclusive IAN “Technology Packages” with substantial discounts.
IAN realizes when you are looking to join an Insurance Aggregator, Cluster or Network, there are things to consider and look for to help you choose the right one for your agency? While making your decision some “key elements” to consider and review should be the Agreement, Revenue and Agency Development.
IAN hopes you find these items useful and beneficial in assisting you with making your decision to join an Aggregator, Cluster or Network and have made them available for download from our website.
INSURANCE AGENCY NETWORK AND
Maximize Commercial Lines Profit Share No Minimum Premiums
Better of 12 or 36 - Month Loss Ration for Profit Share Payment
Maximize Personal Lines Renewal Commissions
Maximize PL VC Personal Lines Variable Compensation
Elite Co Op Allowance and Concierge Program
Elite Multipliers Personal and Commercial Lines Profit Share
Payment of Improved Year End Commercial Line Profit Share
Reduced Rate Lock In fir Commercial Lines Profit Share
INSURANCE AGENCY NETWORK -
- Potential to customize the platform for agencies and our associates?
- Applications and processes fully exchange information with existing systems and provide the benefits they promise?
- Troubleshooting and support is provided throughout the onboarding process, implementation and normal everyday use and beyond?
- Platform is designed to scale as the business grows, without requiring associates to scrap the platform and start over?
Insurance Agency Network Technology Vendors provide products to our Associates:
- at greatly reduced cost
- to distinguish their agency from the competition
- to improve new business growth and client retention
- to provide loss control and risk management services
- to improve agency operations and customer service
- Text Boxto improve and streamline customer interaction
- to improve agency visibility both locally and on the internet